Globally, healthcare costs and demand show no signs of abating with aging and rising prevalence of chronic diseases. Digital health innovations are eagerly looked upon as the panacea to affordable, accessible, high-quality healthcare. While digital health innovations may empower individuals to “self-help” or be autonomous in their own care, the notion of holistic healthcare and the quest for optimal health and wellness require that care stays within the community, which in turn requires the support of a robust ecosystem.
This groundbreaking, interdisciplinary programme aims to examine the effects that technology, data analytics, law and insurance have on the future of healthcare, the risks involved and the role of healthcare leadership in a digital era.
- Module 1: Conceptualising Smart Healthcare Solutions (18 – 20 Sep 2019)
- Module 2: Analytics for Healthcare (Basic & Intermediate Levels) (18 – 20 Nov 2019)
- Module 3: Analytics for Healthcare (Advanced Level) (09 – 11 Mar 2020) - Elective
- Module 4: Legal Issues & Risk Management (20 – 22 Jan 2020)
- Module 5: Managing Partnerships in Digital Health - Insurers & Insurance (17 – 19 Feb 2020)
- Module 6: Healthcare Leadership for a Digital Era (29 – 31 Oct 2019)