ACI Singapore Financial Markets Training Fund
Objective of the Fund
The ACI Singapore Financial Markets Training Fund is established by the ACI Singapore – The Financial Markets Association, in collaboration with the Singapore Management University.
The Training Fund aims to encourage aspiring individuals to pursue a career in financial markets, and build a pipeline of new talent to support the growth and development of the financial markets industry.
For successful applicants, the Training Fund will partially sponsor course fees for the ACI-SMU Financial Markets Certificate programme facilitated by the SMU Academy - Financial Services (SMUA-FS), that is designed to bridge competency gaps for new entrants.
ACI-SMU Financial Markets Certificate (IBF Level 1)
*Module 1: 15 Sep - 20 Oct 2018 (Assessment: 10 Nov 2018)
Training Dates: 15, 22, 29 Sep, 6,13,20 Oct 2018 (Sat)
Assessment Date: 10 Nov 2018 (Sat)
How it works
- Candidates are required to pay for 70% of the course fees upfront
- Training Fund will pay the balance 30%
- Upon successful completion of the training and assessment programme, SMUA-FS will claim the 70% funding support from the Institute of Banking and Finance (IBF) *
*IBF-STS provides 70% funding for direct training costs subject to a cap of S$7,000 per candidate per programme subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Who is eligible?
- Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents
- Bachelor’s degree with good GPA
- Full-time work experience of less than 5 years
- Priority shall be given to working professionals from non-banking sectors
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates may submit ONE application only. Multiple applications to the same and/or different programmes are not permitted.
- Applications are strictly for admission into the current intake only. Applications will not be accepted for completed programmes.
- Candidates will be notified on the application status 2 weeks before course commencement.
- Successful candidates must confirm their acceptance within the stipulated timeline. Otherwise, the place will be offered to the next suitable candidate.
- Candidate must inform in writing if they wish to withdraw their application or reject the offer.
- Successful candidates of the Training Fund will not be eligible for future applications.
- If candidate fails to complete the programme, upfront fees paid by the candidate will be forfeited.
- Any retest fees incurred shall be borne by the candidate and are non-refundable.
Complete the application form and submit via
Post: SMU Academy - Financial Services
60 Stamford Road Level 4
School of Accountancy Building Singapore 178900
29 Aug 2018