This module is part of Advanced Cert in Cyber War Gaming.
|Next Course Starts On||25 Jun 2019 (Tue) See Full Schedule|
|Fee||SGD4280.00* (as low as SGD484.00* after maximum funding) Learn more|
At the end of the module, participants are expected to be competent to do the following:
- Identify vulnerabilities in the simulated networks
- Determine areas for improvement in the defensive incident response processes across every phase of the kill chain
- Identify opportunities to improve prevention and detection capabilities
- Document response and remediation activities to secure the environment
Who Should Attend
IT professionals keen on exploring cyber security and/ or cyber forensic as a career.
Course assessment will be based on hands-on exercises and classroom presentation.
Fees and Funding
Course fee grant at 70% of course fees (excluding GST) for participants who are successfully enrolled by SMU into approved courses under the Programme. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
Up to 90% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
Up to 90% of course fees for employees of SMEs who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
Workfare Training Support Scheme ("WTS")
Up to 95% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above (13 years and above for persons with disabilities) earning a monthly income of not more than S$2,000.
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above, and self-funding may use their SkillsFuture Credit (up to S$500) to defray part of the course fee. Please click User Guide on how to submit your claim. SkillsFuture Credit claims may be submitted by logging in via MySkillsFuture.sg.
Companies who sponsor their employees for the course may apply for Absentee Payroll via the SkillsConnect system. For more information, please visit SkillsConnect.
Full Fee: S$4,280 per participant (including GST).
Nett fees payable per participant after SSG Funding:
- S$1,284 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$484 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
|intake 1||25 - 28 June 2019 (Open for Registration)|