- Make sense of situations ahead of time so as to minimise the occurrence of escalation
- Synthesise and address appropriately different concerns from various stakeholders perspectives
- Apply the appropriate escalation framework in different escalation scenarios
- Craft an effective communication package for project reporting and review
Who Should Attend
Project managers or technology management professionals.
An assessment will be conducted at the end of the course.
Fees and Funding
Course fee grant at 70% of course fees (excluding GST) for participants who are successfully enrolled by SMU into approved courses under the Programme. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
Up to 90% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
Up to 90% of course fees; and 80% of basic hourly salary capped at $7.50/hr for local employees of SMEs
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above, and self-funding may use their SkillsFuture Credit (up to S$500) to defray part of the course fee. Please click User Guide on how to claim for SkillsFuture Credit. Claims should be submitted via Training Exchange.
Full Fee: S$3,210 per pax (including GST)
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funding for Individuals:
- S$963 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$363 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Please drop us an email at email@example.com if you would like to be notified of the next run date.