|Next Course Starts On||22 Aug 2019 (Thu) See Full Schedule|
|Fee||SGD856.00* (as low as SGD56.80* after maximum funding) Learn more|
Singapore Management University
- Understand the structure and technology behind Blockchain, the market environment, investments and key stakeholders involved and the expected technology disruption to follow.
- Discover new forms of management and organisation through smarter frameworks for business in identity and data sharing, trading, settlements, payments clearing and storing registries.
- Evolve a short and long term strategy for your organisation to realise the potential of Blockchain.
- Gain insights into the need for a Blockchain Regulatory framework.
- Reflect on the future of Blockchain.
Reflection / Discussion
- “What is in it for me?”
- “Why should I care?”
- “How do I prepare for it?”
• How different industries are innovating with Blockchain?
• Regulatory frameworks
• Innovation capabilities of Blockchain
• Game: Future of Blockchain
Who Should Attend
This programme is suitable for business owners, professionals and individuals who are interested to gain practical understanding and knowledge of how Blockchain technology will impact current and future businesses, as well as how they can prepare themselves for this technology disruption.
Participants who meet the minimum attendance rate but do not achieve a pass for the assessment will be issued a Certificate of Participation.
Fees and Funding
|SINGAPORE CITIZENS BELOW 40 years old / PERMANENT RESIDENTS||Individual or Non-SME Sponsored||$256.80*|
|Sponsored by SME1||$96.80*|
|SINGAPORE CITIZENS||Aged 40 and above2||$96.80*|
|Aged 35 and above, and earn <=$2,000 per month3||$56.80*|
* includes 7% GST
** Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset respective course fees
1 Up to 90% course fee funding for employees of SMEs under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
2 Up to 90% course fee funding under SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
3 Up to 95% course fee funding under Workfare Training Support Scheme ("WTS")
1. SkillsFuture Series
Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible for 70% course fee funding (excluding GST) for successful enrolment into approved courses under the Programme. This funding is applicable to both individual and company sponsored participants.
Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above will enjoy 90% course fee funding (excluding GST).
2. SkillsFuture Credit**
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above may use their SkillsFuture Credits (up to S$500) to pay for the course fees. The credits may be used on top of existing course fee funding.
This is only applicable to self-sponsored participants. Applications via MySkillsFuture.sg must be made within 60 days before course commencement. Please click here for the user guide on how to submit your claim.
3. Absentee Payroll
Companies who sponsor their employees for the course may apply for Absentee Payroll via the SkillsConnect system. For more information, please visit SkillsConnect.
|INTAKE 1||16 Aug 2018 (9.00am – 6.00pm)||Fully Subscribed|
|INTAKE 2||20 Feb 2019 (9.00am – 6.00pm)||1 Seat Left|
|INTAKE 3||22 Aug 2019 (9.00am – 6.00pm)||Open for Registration|
* Participants are required to take an assessment from 5.00pm – 6.00pm.
MS ANUPRITA BHOMICK
Global Head of Partner Programs, Google
Certified Professional Business Manager (CPBM)
Please click here for CPBM details and list of programmes.