Full Fee: S$2,568 per pax (incl GST)
Nett Fee payable after SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Funding:
- S$770.40 (incl GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$290.40 (incl GST) for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
- S290.40 (incl GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents on Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
- S$170.40 (incl GST) for Singaporeans on Workfare Training Support (WTS)
• All self-sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit to pay for the programme. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to select the programme.
• Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy - Singaporeans aged 40 and above may enjoy subsidies up to 90% of the programme fee
• Workfare Training Support (WTS) - Singaporeans aged 35 and above (13 years and above for persons With disabilities) and earn not more than S$2,000 per month, may enjoy subsidies up to 95% of the programme fee.
• Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) - SME-sponsored employees (Singaporean Citizens and PRs) may enjoy subsidies up to 90% of the programme fee. For more information, visit www.ssg.gov.sg/programmes-and-initiatives/training/enhanced-training-support-for-smes.html.
• Eligible organisations (excluding government entities) may apply for the absentee payroll funding via SkillsConnect at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for Singaporean/permanent resident participants attending the programme during working hours. The absentee payroll funding is computed at 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50 per hour or $7.50 per hour for SME or 95% of hourly basic salary for WTS. For more information, visit https://www.skillsconnect.gov.sg/sop/portal/e-Services/For%20Employers/AbsenteePayroll.jsp