Taught by design thinking experts from the Stanford Design School, participants should, at the end of the workshop, be able to
- Develop a deep understanding of the design thinking process and its underlying mindsets
- Build design thinking facilitation skills and learn how to prepare materials, design spaces and plan agendas
- Learn how to conduct effective ethnographic interviews, analyse data by crafting Empathy Map and how to synthesise data by creating User Needs Statements
- Learn effective brainstorming techniques and prototyping and testing methodologies
- Learn how to deliver a compelling, engaging, organized and informative design thinking session through modelling, practice and mentoring
In this interactive, hands-on workshop, participants will have an opportunity to refine their understanding of the steps of design thinking process and mindsets and build design thinking facilitation skills. They will learn how to conduct effective ethnographic interviews, how to analyse data by crafting Empathy Maps, how to synthesise data by creating User Needs Statements, effective brainstorming techniques, and prototyping and testing methodologies. This deep expertise is critical to becoming an effective design thinking facilitator. Participants will also learn how to prepare materials, design spaces, and plan agendas.