Total Nett programme fee (self-sponsored)
- S$1,712 (after GST) for non-Singaporean Citizens and non-PRs
- S$513.60 (after GST) for Singaporeans below 40 and Permanent Residents
- S$193.60 (after GST) for Singaporeans age 40 and above
- S$113.60 (after GST) for Singaporeans on Workfare Training Support (WTS)
- SME sponsored Singaporeans/PRs (non-WTS) only need to pay only S$193.60 (after GST) per pax.
All self-sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the Total Nett Programme Fee.
Course fee grant of 70% of course fees (excluding GST) for participants who are successfully enrolled by SMU into approved courses under the Programme. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
Up to 90% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
Up to 90% of course fees; and 80% of basic hourly salary capped at $7.50/hr for local employees of SMEs
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above, and self-funding may use their SkillsFuture Credit (up to S$500) to defray part of the course fee. Please click User Guide on how to submit your claim. SkillsFuture Credit claims may be submitted by logging in via MySkillsFuture.sg.
SkillsFuture Course Code*: CRS-N-0048234
SkillsFuture Course Name*: Professional Certificate in Machine Learning (Python): Module 5 – Practical Concepts in Supervised Machine Learning
* Important Note: Participants claiming SkillsFuture credits should locate the course in Training Exchange using the Course Code / Name