In conjunction with SMU Academy, the Institute of Service Excellence is offering the SMU Advanced Certificate in Service Excellence & Innovation. The Advanced Certificate is a modular programme that is designed for mid-level managers to senior-level executives to focus on building a culture of service excellence through leadership, process planning, service innovation, data-driven insights and a customer-centric strategy.
Our modules focus on training you to make a positive impacts and achieving peak results in your daily work. Addressing issues and challenges that your organisation may face, the Advanced Certificate will get you thinking from inside out, putting the customer at the centre of your business decisions.
Participants will be awarded the SMU Advanced Certificate in Service Excellence and Innovation upon completion of any 6 of the following modules:
- Human Capital Leadership: Leading a Service-Centric Culture
- Employee Engagement & Change Management: Fostering a Service-Centric Culture
- Design Thinking: Designing a Competitive Customer Experience
- Design Thinking: Service Innovation as a Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Communications: Crisis Management in Service Delivery
- Business Processes: Excellence through Improving Service Processes and Operations
- Data Analytics: Harnessing Data for Quality Service Delivery, Value Enhancement & Outcomes
- Data Analytics: Making Better Customer Decisions through Customer Analytics
In order to be awarded the advanced certificate, participants are required to complete the 6 modules within a maximum time period of 3 years and to pass an assessment which will be administered upon completion of the last module.
You will also be receiving a SMU digital badge or credential upon attaining the advanced certificate. For more information about digital credential, please visit here.