This module is part of SMU-CPA Australia Finance Game Changer Series.
|Next Course Starts On||10 Sep 2019 (Tue) See Full Schedule|
|Fee||SGD1712.00* (as low as SGD193.60* after maximum funding) Learn more|
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain insights into high profile fraud cases in the recent years
- Understand the major types of fraud and the various approaches to fraud prevention, detection and response
- Define digital forensics
- Explain the benefits and limitation of digital forensics
- Gain an overview of digital forensic tools and their functions in digital forensic investigation
- Learn about digital forensic methodology and explain its applicability to forensic investigation methodology
- Explain the use data analytics to detect anomalies and provide leads for further investigation
- Explain the current technologies that can help to locate, preserve, and recover digital evidence
- Explain current technologies that can help to process and analyse information from a wide range of sources efficiently.
- Explain the different procedures performed on the digital evidence collected, which includes email investigation, cyber investigation, and log analysis
- Explain the applicability of the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act, and Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Singapore) to digital forensic procedures
In partnership with KPMG
Who Should Attend
Accountants and Financial Professionals
Course assessment will be based on classroom exercises, case studies and project presentation.
Fees and Funding
Course fee grant at 70% of course fees (excluding GST) for participants who are successfully enrolled by SMU into approved courses under the Programme. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents.
SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy ("MCES")
Up to 90% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs ("ETSS")
Up to 90% of course fees for employees of SMEs who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
Workfare Training Support Scheme ("WTS")
Up to 95% of course fees for Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above (13 years and above for persons with disabilities) earning a monthly income of not more than S$2,000.
Singapore Citizens aged 25 and above, and self-funding may use their SkillsFuture Credit (up to S$500) to defray part of the course fee. Please click User Guide on how to submit your claim. SkillsFuture Credit claims may be submitted by logging in via MySkillsFuture.sg.
Companies who sponsor their employees for the course may apply for Absentee Payroll via the SkillsConnect system. For more information, please visit SkillsConnect.
Full Fee: S$1,712 per participant (including GST).
Nett fees payable per participant after SSG Funding:
- S$513.60 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$193.60 (including GST) for Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
|intake 1||12 - 13 March 2019 (Completed)|
|INTAKE 2||10 - 11 September 2019 (Open for Registration)|