The workshop focuses on how an organisation can leverage information through business analytics to achieve its goals. Participants will learn how to identify the information needs of an organisation as well as information that would drive competitive advantage. The objective of this workshop is to ensure that participants are able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of business analytics, and how it can be a competitive advantage to the business.
- Explain how business analytics may impact accounting function.
- Understand how to establish analytics culture and capability.
- Understand different types of analytics and analytical tools.
- Understand how analytics may be embedded in business processes.
This module is part of Certificate in Accounting Data and Analytics.